Sunday 2 September 2012

Starts with a "Click..." and a "Blink..."

The Beginning of our Polaroid...

This precious blog starts with a Fujifilm Instax Mini 25s, and memories with the one I love...
Got her as a present for our 3rd months Anniversary. I knew at that time that deep in her heart, she wanted a Polaroid camera. And magically, I granted her wish...^.^

Fujifilm Instax Mini 25s - Pink (it's not Hello Kitty)

Yes, it's a Fujifilm Instax Mini 25s, which is one of the best among their series. It has a little mirror, that will allow you to take your own picture...Fujifilm Instax 7s is pretty good, but I don't like it, because too small. Fujifilm Instax 50, which should be the highest and newest series, but there's no mirror. I need to buy an additional mirror and lens for that.

We loves this camera ever since. We use it, almost every time we want to save our precious moment, and "Boom..." in instant, it's already there.

I'm a Christian, and I believe in Jesus.
One day, a voice said to me, that "You and your girlfriend are creative, and why don't you try to use your polaroid and your ideas", and I believe that Jesus sent His Holy Spirit to guide me.
On that day, I said to myself and my girlfriend, "Why not?"

So, dear readers, couples, friends, and families...
Let us allow to start this little business, base on faith, and obedience to what God said to us.
Let us allow to keep your every precious moments with your Girlfriend, Fiancee, Wife, Family, and Friends, and make something that you can keep for the rest of your life.
Remembering those smile, laughter, and joy...

"Yesterday is a history. Tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a Gift, and That is why it's called the Present"
Capture every precious moments in your life, and make it last forever.

God Bless You, and Be With You.
polaroidartsandcrafts

No comments:

Post a Comment